March Colour Challenge!

Welcome to the Rubber Dance Monthly Art Stamping Challenge!

I don't know about you but I am wishing for spring right now.  So for this month's challenge we want you to look forward to the next season with a pretty palette of pastel shades.


Both our winner and Pick of the Month will get badges to proudly display on their blogs. Winners will be announced on our blog on the 7th of the following month, so remember to check back to see if you won! 

  • We'll draw an overall WINNER at random who receives an an amazing grab bag of unmounted Rubber Dance stamps worth 25 Euro! (that's over $30!)
  • The Design Team will choose our favourite entry - our DT Pick of the Month. 
  • Any entries using Rubber Dance stamps will get a special mention!

For March our colours are fresh, spring pastels
In addition to our colour scheme we also have an optional THEMESPRING
(if you want to - many of the DT used nature stamps for this theme but you could also create with an Easter theme or celebrate new beginnings, for example)

Please take a quick look at the rules below before you create. Don’t worry, there aren't many rules and they are not complicated.

Need some inspiration? Check out these examples! We have all used stamps from Rubber Dance, which you can find on our website: www.rubberdance.com 

By Bibi

By Susanne

By Majo

By Gabriele

By Katy


Join our challenge!

All you have to do is:
1) Create something with this month's colour scheme and optional theme (if you want to use it)
2) Add your linky below before the closing date
3) Add a link back to the Rubber Dance blog to your entry post


GUIDELINES:
  • This is an art stamping challenge so all entries need to include rubber stamping (no digi stamps please).
  • Using stamps from Rubber Dance is NOT necessary to join.
  • Entries need to use the colour scheme provided – you are welcome to add neutral colours like white, black, cream or metallic to the given colours.
  • Entry is via the linking tool only. We are very sorry that we can't accept email entries.
  • Please provide deep links to your actual project post, not just a link to your blog (to do this, click on the title of your blog entry and copy/paste the URL that appears in your browser's address field).
  • Please link only to new work – don’t backlink to previously made art.
  • You are welcome to combine our challenge with up to five additional challenges.
  • You may join our challenge with up to five entries as long as they are on different blog posts and linked up separately.
  • PLEASE consider turning off word verification on your blog if you would like to receive comments from the Design Team as this makes our job much easier.
  • Following our blog is optional, but appreciated :-)
We reserve the right to remove entries that don't meet these requirements.


    Colour scheme for March:
    Spring green, daffodil yellow and crocus orange

    Closing date for entries:
    Midnight March 31st, Central European Time (= GMT+1 or EST + 6)

    Have fun! We can't wait to see what YOU come up with! :-)

    Greetings from the DT & Staff at Rubber Dance
    www.rubberdance.com


    Our next challenge will be announced on April 1st
    at 1 minute after midnight CET (= GMT + 1, EST + 6)

    Any questions? Please use the comment field below or email Bibi at stamplist@gmail.com

    We need entries from 5 people or more to draw any winners.

    Comments

    massofhair said…
    Three colours i really dislike so this really is a challenge for me. Going to try and take part, thank you for the DT inspiration:-) xxx
    Bibi Lindahl said…
    Challenge in the true meaning of the word, then ;-) I had to sneak in some pink myself to be happy with my art journal page, and you're of course free to do so - any colours you want, as long as you do use the three from our swatch. I hope you will join us - have fun!
    xox
    Craftyfield said…
    Lovely projects from the DT with joyful spring colours. It will be a challenge for me too!
    wonderful samples Ladies and what happy colors this month!
    TwinkleToes2day said…
    Gorgeous DT creations. Love the colours :D
    Lynne Mizera said…
    OH! These colors are just YUMMY! "nuff said".... Grin
    Julie S said…
    These colors remind me of summer - warm and citrus-y. Will definitely try to play along this month. Great inspiration pieces!
    ddazzled71 said…
    Beautiful inspiration from the DT, I had an error message come up when trying to add my entry tonight, and it wouldn't allow me to choose my image, but having now popped over here to try again I can see my entry has actually been added 8 times........not sure how given I didn't complete adding my entry......sorry for this Bibi! I hope you can delete them all. Danie xx
    Bibi Lindahl said…
    I'm sorry you got an error message, Danie. I have no idea what that was about. Anyway - I have deleted the last 7 entries so only the 1st is there, no problem at all. Thank you so much for playing along! Very cool piece!
    xox
    ionabunny said…
    Love the yummy challenge colours. Hugz
    Thanks for the challenge.
    Gr Elly
    hi Bibi, by mistake I've entered my project image twice , could you pls remove one. Thanks :)
    Bibi Lindahl said…
    No problem, Shilpa :) Thank you for entering - love your page!
    xox
    Dagny Manstrup said…
    Sorry for the dobble post
    Bibi Lindahl said…
    I've removed the second one :) Thank you for entering with your beautiful spread!
    xox
    Karen Petitt said…
    Hi Bibi I've used all the colours but some blue too - so I hope that is allowed - it was needed to balance my project. If it's not allowed then let me know and I'll delete the link.
    Thanks for another fun challenge and fabulous inspirations, as always Karen x
    Bibi Lindahl said…
    Hi Karen,
    It's perfectly OK to add other colours in addition to our colour scheme, so your entry stays :) Thank you for entering our challenge - great to see you're having fun!
    xox
    Lynne Mizera said…
    OH POOP! It is only 5:30pm on March 30th here in Alberta so I thought I would make it, but the linky is CLOSED... Grin.. so I am adding my link here so you can at least SEE what I made.... It's not like I didn't have 30 days to get it done (Big GIANT SMILE!) But I am the Deadline girl and sometimes that BITES you in the BUTT! http://scrapbooklynne.blogspot.ca/2015/03/its-another-nbus-challenge.html
    Bibi Lindahl said…
    Oh, no - so sorry you missed the Europen deadline time, Lynne! I would have opened it again just for you if only I knew how! Looks like it's not possible. Thank you for sharing the link to your card - it's adorable! ♥
    xox

    Popular posts from this blog

    February Theme Challenge - Layers

    IMPORTANT message from Bibi

    Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

    Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button